The strategic location in the heart of the city, at 100m from the Croisette with its Palais des Festivals and its sandy beaches allows you a quick access to the Croisette, the shops of the Rue d'Antibes and rue Meynadier, but also to the many restaurants and touristic attractions that that Cannes has to offer.
Photo Iles Lérins : © SEMEC-AJURIA
The proximity of the Cannes railway station is a major asset to visit the region and discover the other cities of the French Riviera: Grasse, Antibes - Juan les Pins , Nice , Monaco , Menton.
In the center of Cannes
The 7art Hotel is ideally located to explore all the wonders of Cannes.
You can easily visit the city on foot from the hotel.
Cannes will no longer hold any secrets for you.
Photo Vieux Suquet : © SEMEC-AJURIA
Come to the Hotel 7 Art
Hôtel 7Art 23 rue Maréchal Joffre 06400 Cannes
GPS: Lat:43.553684 - Lng: 7.016794
To park your car you have different options:
- Private car parks near the hotel :
- Parking Ferrage-Meynadier P5 : 16,40€/24h - max height : 1,80m - charging stations for electric cars
- Parking Vauban P7 : 16,40€/24h - max height : 1,80m
- Pantiéro P4 : 22,40€/24h - max height : 2,40m
- and also parkings Palais des Festivals P1 and Saint Nicolas
We recommend the Ferrage-Meynadier P5 . Once you have parked, you can walk to the hotel along the Meynadier pedestrian street.
NOTE: From 4 days you can book a car park before your arrival at this link: https://www.cannes.com/fr/cadre-de-vie/stationnement-ou-se-garer-a-cannes/stationnez-dans-les-parkings/cannes-parking-demande-de-reservation.html (under 4 days, reservation is not possible)
- Surface parking spaces: There are surface parking spaces in the areas between 5 and 20 minutes walk from the hotel - including free ones in the streets behind the Cannes Police Nationale.
We remind you that we do not have a car park at the hotel and that it is not possible to stop in front of the 7Art hotel. A 'Hotel' drop-off point is at your disposal at 13 boulevard de la Ferrage to allow you to unload your luggage. However, as we cannot guarantee the availability of this drop-off point behind the hotel, we recommend that you park directly in the car park when you arrive in Cannes.
We are just 2 minutes walking distance from Cannes railway station.
From Nice airport, you have several options to reach Cannes:
- Taxi or VTC driver (possibility to organize your transfer to the hotel by contacting us at least 24 hours before your arrival)
From 30 to 45 minutes - from 80€
- Airport shuttle bus : shuttles run from Nice airport to Cannes in about 45 minutes via the highway: Departure from the airport at 8.00am and 9.00am, then every ½ hour until 7.00pm then 8.00pm - (by the seaside only in summer at 8.45pm and 9.55pm - indicative times), all information on this link: www.niceairportxpress.com
40 minutes - 22€ and 33€ return ticket
- Train : The nearest train station to the airport is Nice Saint-Augustin station, 10-15 minutes walk from Terminal 1. Tram lines 2 and 3 provide a free link between the airport (Terminal 1&2) and the "Grand-Arénas" station 600 meters away where Nice Saint Augustin station is located - from there take a train to Cannes station.
From Nice Saint Augustin to Cannes: 40 minutes - 6,30€ by TER (regional train)